1998 Boston Marathon Team
The NEW ENGLAND WALKERS (NEW) is organized to promote walking as recreation, as healthful exercise, and as a competitive sport. The New England Walkers conducts clinics, semi-organized training walks, hikes, and races. Our clinics and programs are tailored for the average person.
With our regular newsletter, New England Walker members are informed of upcoming race walks, clinics, etc. You may call our Walker's Hot Line number anytime at 781-433-7142, for upcoming race walk activities.
Click here to learn more about the New England Walkers.
The New England Walkers is a member club of the USA Track & Field - New England association.
Thanks to the NEW volunteers for helping to make this year's Tuft's 10-kilometers a success. The crew of marshals included:
We will look the NEW volunteers to work as marshals at the Chase Corporate Challenge road race in June. Leave a message for Justin Kuo at (617-731-9889) if you can help.
Thank you. -- Justin
- 1999 National One & Two Hour Championship - including lapsheets and photos
- RESULTS: Connecticut College 10k/20k (10/16/99)
- RESULTS: Danehy Park 5K (7/11/99)
- RESULTS: 1999 USATF-NE Racewalk Grand Prix
- 1998 USATF-NE Racewalk Grand Prix
- November 8, 1998, Concord 10-kilometer
- 1998 National One & Two Hour Championship - including lapsheets and photos
- May 31, 1998 5,000 meter Grand Prix Racewalk in Brookline, MA
- April 20, 1998 Boston Marathon
- 1997 National One & Two Hour Championship
- 1996 National One & Two Hour Championship
- 1995 National One & Two Hour Championship
- 1994 National One & Two Hour Championship
Newsletters & More
- December 1999
- September 1999
- July 1999
- May 1999
- March 1999
- PROFILE: Our Oldest Participant is Very Young at Heart - Meet George Conway (reprinted from Massachusetts Senior Olympics)
- December 1998
- September 1998
- July 1998
- Click here if you are racewalking the 1999 Boston Marathon. You will find important instructions on where to meet before and after the event.
- NEW club member, Ken Mattsson, maintains the list of upcoming events. Visit his WalkWays Production site.
Need a reason to celebrate? How about a birthday? Here's a list of NEW members arranged by birthday.
Talk the Talk
Sign-up for our NEWalkers discussion list. You'll be informed of upcoming meetings and events, and you may discuss New England Walker issues. To join our discussion list, type your email address below. Then click the 'Join List' button:
Before you go walking, please take a moment and sign our Guestbook.
Find what you want by exploring our list of links to other racewalk sites
Get your discounted subscription to Walking Magazine!
Offer Text get one year/6 issues of Walking Magazine for $11.95 that's 33% off the cover price ($17.94). You save $5.99!
Magazine Description Walking Magazine is written exclusively for healthy, active adults who are committed to fitness walking as an integral part of their lifestyle. Each issue offers advice on exercise techniques, diet, nutrition, personal care, and contemporary health issues.
Click here for more magazine offers.
New England Walkers
39 Oakland Road
Brookline, MA 02445-6700
Home | Guestbook| Contact | Suggestion Box | Search
This page was last updated
December 30, 1999.
Corrections? Contact Justin Kuo (617-731-9889)